welcome to day 16 of #TCRXmas. Today I have the great pleasure to welcome lovely Holly Martin to my blog. I’m sure most of you know Holly and have heard of her new festive releases, but to those that are new to her books, you MUST read them. Holly’s published two Christmas books with Bookouture ‘Christmas at Lilac Cottage’ (read my review HERE) and ‘Snowflakes on Silver Cove’ (read my review HERE) which are part of the White Cliff Bay series. Today Holly’s sharing her letter to Santa and is hilarious, as always. But also, thanks to Holly we offer you guys a chance to win A PAPERBACK of SNOWFLAKES ON SILVER COVE. As all giveaways I do, this one is open internationally too, so make sure you don’t miss it. Massive thanks to Holly for being part of #TCRXmas and donating a prize for our readers. Cheerio sweethearts!
I’ve been very good this year and I already have everything I could ever need, but there are a few things I would like under my tree this year.
5. Orlando Bloom – I loved him in Pirates of the Caribbean, sexy, swashbuckling, do anything to prove his love for his Elizabeth, swoon. He was my number one for years. Sadly due to not being able to act and not appearing in any films recently means he has lost his top spot.
4. Brad Pitt – I love this man, and the older he gets, the better looking he becomes, whether he is in some big action film, comedy, or something sweet, I love him.
3. Idris Elba – In a suit, in a sci fi, in Luther, chasing the bad guys, being a bad guy, just yes every single time.
2. Jamie Benn – I blame Aven Ellis entirely for this addiction. Hot, sweet, sexy ice hockey player for the Dallas Stars who is awkward in front of the camera, a bit of a dork, incredible on the ice and wonderful with kids. I LOVE HIM
1. Chris Hemsworth – I love him with long hair, I love him with short hair, I love him as Thor or in a suit. I just love him.
Now if Santa brings me everything I want this year, I’m going to need a bigger turkey.
Snowflakes on Silver Cove by Holly Martin
Series: White Cliff Bay #2
Published by Bookouture
Published on 30.10.2015
Buy on amazon.co.uk or Buy on amazon.com
Libby Joseph is famous for her romantic Christmas stories. Every December, readers devour her books of falling in love against the magical backdrop of the Christmas season. If only Libby believed in the magic herself…
Struggling to finish her current novel, Libby turns to her best friend and neighbour George Donaldson to cheer her up. But George also needs a bit of support himself. Nervous about getting back into the dating saddle after splitting from his wife, he and Libby strike a deal. She will teach George how to win over the ladies, and Libby will in turn be inspired to inject her novel with a good dose of romance.
As Libby and George explore the beautiful White Cliff Bay on a series of romantic Christmas-themed dates, Libby finds herself having more fun than she’s had in ages and…discovers feelings that she never knew she had for George.
But is it too late? Will George win someone else’s heart or can Libby act like the heroine in one of her stories and reach for her own love under the mistletoe this Christmas?
Thanks to lovely Holly, we’re offering you guys a chance to win A PAPERBACK OF SNOWFLAKES ON SILVER COVE. The giveaway is open internationally to 18+ readers (must be able to ship to a mailing address; no PO Boxes), and ends on 25th December. Winner will be contacted by e-mail or on twitter and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If we don’t hear from them during this period, we’ll be drawing another winner from those who’ve entered. Best of luck, everyone!